I HAVE THE NECESSARY EQUIPMENT. NOW WHAT?
You purchased all the necessary equipment you are ready to put on you first live pay-per-view performance but don’t know where to start. Have no fear. We are here to help!
Follow the steps below to get you started on your way.
- Make sure you have a minimum social media fan following of 2,000 or more.
- Make sure you have read our article titled, “What Equipment Do I Need to Produce High-Quality Audio and Video?’ to ensure you have the proper equipment.
- Visit Zoom.com and download the Zoom App onto your phone, tablet, and/or PC then create an account using the same email you used when setting up your PayPal account.
- Once your Zoom account is created, visit out Appointments page at https://musiccloudmedia.com/appointments/ to schedule a Zoom Training meeting with Harry Teaford.
- Next you will need to email the following requested info to firstname.lastname@example.org
- After you have mastered the Zoom software training you will be directed back to our appointments page to schedule your Dress Rehearsal and Live Show appointment dates.
Please do not hesitate to contact the appropriate department for assistance if needed.
~Music Cloud Media
Ready to Schedule?